Yes! Go to the Registry page. Within “Manage a registry” you can reorder items using the number column on the far left. Number the item(s) for the place you would like the item(s) to appear and hit ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the page.
Articles in this section
- 3rd Party Registry Information
- Do you have a gift registry?
- How do I create a registry?
- How do I find a registry?
- How do I change my registry information?
- Can I change the order in which items appear on my registry?
- How long will I be able to access my registry after my event date?
- How long is my registry completion discount valid for?