Yes! Our fans utilize standard 120V American house wiring. Just make sure to check that the ceiling substrate is sturdy enough to support the fan’s weight, or have a professional install the fan for you.
Articles in this section
- Ceiling Fan Buying Guide
- How do I determine the size fan I need for my room?
- How do I determine how high my fan should hang and if it needs a down rod?
- How do I calculate ceiling pitch for a fan on a vaulted ceiling?
- What’s the difference between damp rating and wet rating?
- Do your fans come with lights?
- Can fans be used with a wall switch?
- Are fans easy to clean?
- Can I change the blade color of my fan?
- Can your fans be used in an old house?