While we aim to make sure all of our photographs accurately represent the colors in the actual product shown, we cannot account for how different device screens will display them. Additionally, colors read differently in every environment, depending how much and what type of light you get, other colors in your space, etc. Ordering a sample is the best and most accurate way to see how different colors and patterns will look in your home.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to match paint to your wallpaper?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper sample contain a full repeat?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper perfectly align?
- Why is it important to order a sample?
- Can I install your wallpaper in a bathroom?
- Why is there a slight odor when I first open my wallpaper?
- How do I care for your wallpapers?
- How do I remove wallpaper?
- How do I install your traditional wallpaper?
- What is your return policy on wallpaper? How do I make a return?