Due to the handmade nature of our products, all of our wallpapers need to be matched at eye level. That way, any slight misalignment in the pattern will be minimized, as they will fall at the top or bottom of the wall. Hand screen printed papers, like ours, can have up to a 1/8" allowance in pattern match at the seams. We do much better, but you must allow for this type of match with a hand screen printed paper.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to match paint to your wallpaper?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper sample contain a full repeat?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper perfectly align?
- Why is it important to order a sample?
- Can I install your wallpaper in a bathroom?
- Why is there a slight odor when I first open my wallpaper?
- How do I care for your wallpapers?
- How do I remove wallpaper?
- How do I install your traditional wallpaper?
- What is your return policy on wallpaper? How do I make a return?