Our traditional wallpapers are suitable for use in bathrooms. We do recommend, however, that the room has adequate ventilation and that the wallpaper is not installed in an area where it will come into direct contact with water. We also recommend using a wallpaper primer first to help with adhesion.
Articles in this section
- How many rolls of wallpaper should I order?
- How do I install your traditional wallpaper?
- Why is it important to order a sample?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper sample contain a full repeat?
- What is the best way to match paint to your wallpaper?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper perfectly align?
- Can I install your wallpaper in a bathroom?
- How do I care for your wallpapers?
- Why is there a slight odor when I first open my wallpaper?
- How do I remove wallpaper?