Our traditional wallpapers are suitable for use in bathrooms. We do recommend, however, that the room has adequate ventilation and that the wallpaper is not installed in an area where it will come into direct contact with water. We also recommend using a wallpaper primer first to help with adhesion.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to match paint to your wallpaper?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper sample contain a full repeat?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper perfectly align?
- Why is it important to order a sample?
- Can I install your wallpaper in a bathroom?
- Why is there a slight odor when I first open my wallpaper?
- How do I care for your wallpapers?
- How do I remove wallpaper?
- How do I install your traditional wallpaper?
- What is your return policy on wallpaper? How do I make a return?