Due to the ink used in printing, there may be a slight odor to the paper when it is first unwrapped. The inks and solvents have all been tested and are safe per OSHA standards. The odor will quickly dissipate during or after hanging. We recommend ventilating the room well after hanging both to speed drying and to allow the odor to dissipate more quickly.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to match paint to your wallpaper?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper sample contain a full repeat?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper perfectly align?
- Why is it important to order a sample?
- Can I install your wallpaper in a bathroom?
- Why is there a slight odor when I first open my wallpaper?
- How do I care for your wallpapers?
- How do I remove wallpaper?
- How do I install your traditional wallpaper?
- What is your return policy on wallpaper? How do I make a return?