Our fitted sheets are slightly deeper than most standard sheets, with standard being about 14"-15" and ours with a depth of 16". That said, our sheets would not be considered deep-pocketed, as some deep mattresses can be upwards of 22". If your mattress is 16" deep or less, our sheets can accommodate it.
Articles in this section
- What is the thread count on your bedding?
- Does your bedding use organic cotton?
- Is your bedding made with natural materials, and does it have any environmental certifications?
- Do duvet covers come with an insert?
- How do your duvets close?
- How are the feathers in your pillows sourced?
- Will your twin sized sheets fit a twin XL mattress?
- Are your sheet sets compatible with deep mattresses?
- Are pillow shams sold in a set?
- Is the Winter + Summer Coverlet navy or black?